Millions of people don’t know much about iMessage with effects because the company pre-settings disable it. Apple does not want the consumers to experience slowing down smartphone performance, so they disabled iMessage effects. The consumers can send effects in iMessage without downloading or installing third-party applications.
Anyone can send effects on iMessage from an iPhone to another iPhone. The graphics might not support cross-platform such as emojis. iMessage is a unique texting platform introduced by Apple, which is a different kind of application compared to other solutions in the market.
Apple improved iMessage even further by adding Animoji in iPhone X, iPad Pro, iPhone XR, and iPhone X Max. Animoji is part of the effects, and the entire effects make the texting service unique and appealing.
How to use iMessage with Screen Effects?
I am guiding the readers on how to send effects on iMessage in a few steps. The entire process is not difficult at all, and the iOS supports older smartphone’s as well. In this case, we are going to use iOS 11 and iOS 12, so the compatibility should not be an issue on this one.
Step 1: Launch the texting application from the menu and then tap on upwards arrow for more options.
Step 2: The iPhone effects will show up on the screen. No one can demonstrate it visually, so you have given it a shot to understand the interface and options.
Step 3: Select any iMessage effects and then swipe right or left to view more.
Step 4: In the effects, you’ve got Slam, Loud, Gentle, Invisible INK, etc.
Start playing around with iMessage effects and then apply them to make texting more appealing.
How to Send Effects in iMessage (Bubble and Screen)
Send Gentle Effect in iMessage
Keep in mind that effects were introduced in iOS 11, so it does not support on an older device. Even iOS 12 consumers can try the new effects in the smartphone, and it doesn’t cost a single penny.
- Launch the application from the menu.
- Create a new message or open an existing thread.
- Tap & hold Arrow (↑) to view more options.
- In the effects, tap on “Send with Gentle” and tap on Arrow (↑) to send it to the recipient.
Older devices such as iPhone 5S might struggle to view the options, so be patient.
Send Hidden iMessage on iOS 11 & 12
Apple outdid everyone by adding an interesting interface to the new iOS 11 and iOS 12 version. The company layouts outstood other devices as of 2019, and it enables the consumers to send hidden messages with a twist.
- Again, launch the application, then create a new message.
- Now add a few lines to the messages, which is an essential part or else; the effect won’t work. You cannot send an empty message and add the effect to it.
- Now, tap on Up Arrow (↑) button visible right-side of the text field.
- Among the new effects, tap on “Invisible Ink” and then tap on Up Arrow (↑) button to send it.
Some of us love to prank your friends with a hidden effect, but it doesn’t work without adding a few lines.
Send Handwritten Message on iOS 11 and 12
Handwritten notes, letters, messages, and texts are much more valuable than a simple mechanical text. Handwritten texts often get a lot of value & attention compared to the printed texts. Fortunately, the touchscreen allows consumers to send handwritten texts.
Note: Turn the smartphone in the landscape by scrolling upwards from the home screen and then tap on the landscape icon.
- Open an existing message thread or create a text from the message.
- In the keyboard at the bottom, you can find “writing” icon, and then tap on it.
- Now, the writing board will appear on the screen and start writing a few lines. You can use a stylus and hands to start delivering a few lines.
- Tap on the Up Arrow (↑) button to send the message.
You can go back to the typing mode by tapping on the keyboard icon located in the same place.
If you are an iPhone or iPad consumers, then you might have noticed that iMessage with effects is not available on older iOS. Apple developed the effects for modern devices running iOS 11, and iPhone 5S can run iMessage Effects without any issues. Keep in mind that iPhone 5S is an older device, so the performance might not be pleasant.