Once you have hidden apps on your iPhone, the next thing that might worry you is how you are going to unhide the apps. Although, on iPhone, you cannot really hide your apps, but yet you can keep them away from your eyesight. But what if you want to bring the apps back to your home screen or within your reach? Well, in this article, I will be talking about how to unhide apps on iPhone.
I will be sharing a few simple methods which will help you to unhide apps instantly. So, let’s get into the topic.
Unhide Apps using App Library
In case you have removed apps from the home screen to unhide them and don’t know how to get the app back to the home screen.
- At first, access the App Library by swiping to the right side of your screen till the last screen.
- Now use the search bar to look for the app that you want to unhide.
- Hold down the app and drag it to the home screen.
- Alternatively, you can hold on to the app and swipe left to bring the app back to the home screen.
That’s it. You can now access the app from your home screen. Also, in case you have hidden an app inside a folder, then you open the menu and drag the app back to the home screen.
Unhide Hidden App Purchases in iOS 15
You might have hidden your purchased apps on the App Store. However, if you want to see your hidden purchases or unhide them, then you can follow the below steps.
- Launch App Store.
- Tap on your Profile > Your Apple ID > Unlock your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on Hidden Purchases.
- Over here, you will see a list of all the hidden apps.
- Click on the Unhide button next to the app, and you are done.
Once done, the app will get moved to the Purchased section located under your App Store profile.
Find iOS Apps Using Spotlight Search
You can also find apps using the spotlight search menu. To use it, follow the below steps.
- Swipe down from anywhere on your screen except the top.
- Then type down the app name to search for it.
- Finally, tap on the app name to launch it.