Spotify premium is a necessity for millions of music listeners around the world. Spotify does offer high-quality music and a wide range of the genre on the platform, and they do not even charge for it. I’m using the popular streaming app on Android, and iPhone for a long time now, and I can tell the benefits of the premium account. In this tutorial, I will show the readers how to get free premium features in Spotify for 3 months.
I started to use it in 2019, and I didn’t know much about the service until I started using it in real-time. The media service is not available in several countries because the Swedish company could not expand the services globally yet. In short, the large number of listeners yet to be introduced to the platform.
Spotify is a music streaming service available on all platforms. The Swedish music streaming company offers Low, Mid, High audio quality songs across popular category and artists. Spotify premium allows the listeners to remove advertisements and unlock more features.
How to Get Spotify Premium Free for 3 Months
Be it an Android phone or iOS phone, and you cannot directly activate the premium edition within the application. Registered users to keep the credit card ready to opt-in Spotify premium free package, and it should not be used in the past. The trial package does not end automatically because it will charge the users after the trial period has ended.
- Go to the official website of Spotify using the web browser.
- Music lovers need an account to activate the offer, so sign-up or sign-in the account.
- In this case, you can use an email address & password, FB login, and use the mobile phone number to login.
- I signed up for an account using the mobile number, and I entered the number and tapped on “NEXT” to proceed.
- Tap on “Account Overview” to proceed.
- Spotify welcomes music lovers with “Get Premium” on the homepage. Swedish company pushing the premium trial offer lately, so make sure to scroll down if this option doesn’t appear on the homepage.
- Add a debit card or credit card in the empty filed to start subscribing to the premium version. Remember, if you don’t cancel the services before the trial period expires, then they will charge you $3 per month.
- Tap on “Start My Spotify Premium” to confirm the purchase.
Spotify Premium released in India a few months back, and I started using it to test out the services & features. I’m definitely impressed that I could find songs that were not available in rival services. No doubt that they provide high-quality audio profiles with controllable equalizer. I was bothered by the advertisements running for 30 seconds every hour or so. The free Spotify premium upgrade does add value to the music lovers because they are giving a huge price cut for a limited period of time.