There is no Twitter video download option because it is a micro-blogging site. The founders never had the download button in the concept, and that is one of the contributing reasons why you will never see the download options on the Twitter platform. The world knows it as a social media platform to share your thoughts and connect with all sorts of personalities. However, we live in a massive world, where the exceptional user finds new ways to utilize the features and functions available in the services.
You can find millions of entertaining content on Twitter, and it is worth saving in local storage. Follow our guide to save Twitter videos in local storage, and you can do it on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac computers.
How to Download HD quality videos from Twitter on iPhone?
iOS is modern software, but it is heavily controlled by Apple, where users suffer from a lack of functionalities. It is unfortunate, but we can save Twitter videos on iPhone and iPad, and we have to take roundabout methods. Allow us to guide you through the process, and do not miss a single part.
- Install Documents by Readdle.
- Launch the Twitter app and open the video that you want to save in local storage.
- Tap on the Share > Copy Link to copy the Twitter video URL.
- Go to the “Twitter Video Downloader” website
- Paste the copied link in the empty field and then tap on “Download.”
- Tap on the download button, and I choose 1280x720p resolution.
- Customize the video file.
- Let the Twitter video download in local storage.
- I played the newly saved video in Apple QuickTime Player, and it works smoothly on iPhone.
I want to inform the readers that Documents by Readdle does have a pay-to-use edition, but you don’t have to pay a single penny to access the File Manager capabilities. The online Twitter video tool chose to display advertisements to monetize the business model, but the ad network is feeding pop-up advertisements. We recommend you stay alert as some of the sites are suspicious and may spread malware.
How to save videos from Twitter on Android devices?
How can we leave Android device owners out of the subject, when all of the fruitful benefits are graced for Android users?
- Launch the Twitter app and open the video.
- Tap on the Share > Copy link to Tweet.
- Install the “Twitter Video Download” app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app, and it will ask for storage permission and tap on “Allow”.
- The copied URL will be pasted automatically and fetch video resolutions. Tap on the video resolution that you want to save the file.
- Wait for the Twitter video to save in local storage.
- I played the video in the default Android media player, and everything works as it should be.
I suggested the dedicated app because it is a safer option. The dedicated app is available on the Google Play Store, and you are protected by Google Play Protect, which minimizes the number of threats caused by the online tool.
How to download HD videos from Twitter in Mac and Windows?
Windows has occupied 80% of the consumer operating system market. There is no doubt that millions are using Windows PC to access Twitter social media platforms and that is why we are going to show you how you can download Twitter videos in local storage.
I ask Mac and Windows computer owners to install an ad-blocker in Safari/Chrome/Firefox browser and enable a dedicated antivirus system for maximum protection.
- Open the browser and open the Twitter video and copy the URL.
- Visit the above link that we already mentioned.
- Paste the video URL and click on the “Download” button.
- The browser will save the video in local storage.
Earlier, we spoke about suspicious sites that may spread malware on your PC. We recommend the readers enable the antivirus system and install an ad-blocker (ADGUARD recommended) to strengthen the protection.
We have shown you how to save Twitter videos on iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows machines. We implore the readers to enable all protection systems because the online Twitter video tool has approached ad networks that feed pop-up advertisements that may contain threats.